There's no prize 🏆 for guessing that generating high quality leads is the first step to close sales. At SalesBlink, we make that easier for you.
There are two ways you can go about finding leads with SalesBlink.
If you are just starting out, and don't know much about the specific companies or job roles that you wish to target, start by finding 🔍 companies.
1. Click on Leads & then 'Companies'.
2. You can select the target industry 🎯 along with its no. of employees 👩💼 and location.
3. Hit Search and find companies 🏢 according to your target criteria.
4. You can now select up to 10 companies using the checkboxes , and then hit "Search People".
Voila! Now you have details of the people working in companies with your target criteria 🎯.
If it looks overwhelming, don't worry, as you can further refine the leads by filtering them.
That's not all, learn more about it in the next section.
Now lets find people, a.k.a. employees using SalesBlink
2. You can filter further based on job title and more!
3. Unlock 🔓 the leads by clicking on "View Email" or "View Phone."
And you have the contacts of the leads!
Here's something worth a mention: We verify ✅ each email when you unlock it and give you a confidence score💯!
Now, what's next? 🤔
Just select the leads you wish to reach out to.
Download these leads by clicking on 'Download Contacts' or create a list of these leads to use in an outreach sequence by clicking on 'Create List'.
Still need help? Contact Us
Last updated on February 25, 2023