There's no prize 🏆 for guessing that generating high quality leads is the first step to close sales effectively. At SalesBlink, we make that easier for you.
There are two ways you can go about finding leads with SalesBlink.
If you are just starting out, and don't know much about the specific companies or job roles that you wish to target, start by finding 🔍 companies.
1. Click on Leads & then 'Companies'.
2. You can select the target industry 🎯 along with its no. of employees 👩💼 and location.
3. Hit Search and find companies 🏢 according to your target criteria.
4. You can now select up to 10 companies using the checkboxes , and then hit "Search People".
Voila! Now you have details of the people working in companies with your target criteria 🎯.
If it looks overwhelming, don't worry, as you can further refine the leads by filtering them.
That's not all, learn more about it in the next section.
Now lets find people, a.k.a. employees using SalesBlink,
1. Click on 'Leads' & then 'People'.
2. You can enter the company domain and filter further based on job title and location!
When you click on the name, you can view the individual's job title with details of their company.
3. Now, unlock 🔓 the leads by clicking on "View Email" or "View Phone." Only after you do this you can select multiple leads.
You can now either download the contacts as a CSV file or add the contacts to a list.
Here's how your list will look like when choose 'Add to List' and select 'New list'. (You can always add the contacts to an existing list as well).
Here's something worth a mention: We verify ✅ each email when you unlock it and give you a confidence score💯!
Now, what's next? 🤔
Start reaching out to them and push them down the sales funnel.
Here's a video guide for you.
Still need help? Contact Us