Hi there! 👋
Manual activities like making cold calls and performing LinkedIn and SMS outreach can be more organized when you create tasks out of them.
SalesBlink helps you with just that!💫
Here's an example of how you can create task types with a condition in a sequence,
1. In the sequence builder, after the email outreach block, add a condition block.
If the condition is True (Yes), you can reach out to the prospect with a LinkedIn message and can create a task for the same.
3. Click on the '+' after 'Yes', and select 'Task' in the pop-up that appears.
4. Click on 'Create New Task".
5. Click on 'Create Task Type' as you can see below.
6. You can then create the new task by filling in the details such as name, description ad attributes followed by clicking on 'Add Task Type'.
For example, you can create a task to send a LinkedIn message to the prospect.
While SalesBlink won't automate this for you, creating a task will help you stay aware that you have to complete it.
So, go about creating your task in SalesBlink.💫
Hope you found this guide useful!⭐
Still need help? Contact Us