Sales aren’t easy, and so many salespeople have to deal with a lot of negativity daily. In fact, not receiving responses to their emails and calls can make them feel dejected. On top of that, there are unfriendly prospects which further put their morale down. It is thus pretty natural for a person facing all this to feel demotivated. But a little motivation can go a long way. Hence, we bring for you, 101 Motivational Sales Quotes.
Nobody would know how difficult it is to turn a prospect “No” into a “Yes”. However, rejection and failure are indispensable parts of life. Many great thinkers and achievers have had it tough, but they managed to sail through the rough seas, and the whole world knows about them.
Evidently, there is no shortage of success stories of famous business people who made it large in life. After all, what is a success story without an element of failure in it?
What you feel is the end of your story could just be a U-turn that would lead to your destination differently.
Life doesn’t follow your plans, and that is why at times, you should let life take its course. It is like allowing the storm to pass and you staying calm. You surely do require some strength for that, and you will be on the lookout for some motivation. There is nothing wrong with that because, at times, the stories of other people, their struggle, and their ways of handling problems can help you find the missing piece of your jigsaw puzzle.
We all feel a little low when we fail, but that doesn’t mean that we will always fail. Look back and see how well you managed to deal with every obstacle that came into your life. There must have been professional and personal setbacks, but you did your bit in sorting them out.
As a professionally in distress salesperson, you would surely find some motivational sales quotes helpful in gaining control over yourself and probably even encouraging your team members.
You would say that you are motivated for a few days and then get disappointed again. However, this will not happen if you make getting inspired your habit. Because words are compelling in building your self-esteem, and an everyday dose of motivational sales quotes can do wonders.
Build your confidence by pinning sales motivational quotes on your wall and also looking at them the moment you wake up. This habit will work in your favor in the long run.
Another thing you can do is to keep your sales team in the loop and share motivational quotes. It may get lonely when you are alone, but there is nothing like having more people who want to grow with you.
Create a WhatsApp group for sales motivational quotes alone and eventually add as many people as you can into it. Later, ask everyone to do their bit in contributing to the group. You can also choose the best messages, pin them up on your office board, and see how you and your team win!
So, don’t overthink and get started. Turn the tide in your favor with these sales motivational quotes.
2. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You surely can’t live long enough to make them yourself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
4. “Beware of monotony; it’s the mother of all deadly sins.”- Edith Wharton
5. “Become the person who would attract the results you seek.”- Jim Cathcart
6. “Don’t watch the clock. Rather do what it does. Keep going.”- Sam Levenson
7. “What we dwell on is who we become.”- Oprah Winfrey
8. “What differentiates sellers today is their ability to bring fresh ideas.”- Jill Konrath
9. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”- Walt Disney
10. “Either run the day or the day runs you.”- Jim Rohn
11. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.”- Thomas Paine
12. “We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.”- George S. Patton
13. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.”- Norman Ralph Augustine
14. “Human beings have an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined, and connected to one another. And when that drive is liberated, people achieve more and live richer lives.”- Daniel Pink
15. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.”- Florence Nightengale
16. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”- Zig Ziglar
17. “Well done is better than well said.”- Benjamin Franklin
18. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”- Wayne Gretzky
19. “I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or are you instead willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?”- Jill Konrath
20. “There is always room at the top.”- Daniel Webster
21. “It’s not about having the right opportunities, but about handling the opportunities right.”- Mark Hunter
22. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”- Napolean Hill
23. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.”- Vince Lombardi
24. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.”- Sheryl Sandberg
25. “Outstanding people have one thing in common: An absolute sense of mission.”- Zig Ziglar
26. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”- Henry Ford
27. “Trying is winning at the moment.”- Dan Waldschmidt
28. “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?”- Joe Namath
29. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. Because it does.”- William James
30. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.”- Babe Ruth
31. “Lean in, speak out, have a voice in your organization, but never use the word ‘sorry.’ “- Trish Bertuzzi
32. “Whatever you are, be a good one.”- Abraham Lincoln
33. “The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer.”- John Madden
34. “Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. But it is courage that counts.”- Winston Churchill
35. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”- John D. Rockefeller
36. High expectations are the key to everything.”- Sam Walton
37. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
38. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”- John R. Wooden
39. There is little success where there is little laughter.”- Andrew Carnegie
40. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”- Albert Einstein
41. “To build a long-term, successful enterprise, when you don’t close a sale, open a relationship.”
42. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll soon start having positive results.”
43. “Excellence is not a skill, but an attitude”
44. “Ninety percent of selling is conviction and 10 percent is persuasion”
45. “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman – not the attitude of the prospect.”
46. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.”
47. “Make a customer, not a sale”
48. “You have to drop your sales mentality. Instead, start working with your prospects as if they’ve already hired you”
49. “The first part of success is ‘Get-to-it-iveness’; the second part of success is ‘Stick-to-it-iveness.”
50. “On any given Monday I am one sale closer and one idea away from being a millionaire”
51. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. Because it does.”– William James
52. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
53. “All things being equal, people will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like, and trust.”– Bob Burg
54. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”– Henry Ford
55. “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect.”- William Clement Stone
56. “It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s rather about handling the opportunities right.”- Mark Hunter
57. “If you do not have a defined process that moves your people forward so they can achieve greater results, then what is it you are managing?”- Keith Rosen
58. “If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you surely don’t know what you’re doing.”- Edward Deming
59. “Numbers alone won’t fix anything. But they will help you identify where the problem is.”- Steli Efti
60. Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will surely get the result.”- Oscar Wilde
61. “If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.”- John D Rockefeller
62. “Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.”- Bobby Unser
63. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.”– Steve Jobs
64. “Filter everything you’re doing, saying, and pitching and you’ll eventually improve just about every metric you care about today.”- Matt Heinz
65. “Leaders must get across the why as well as the what.”- John Doerr
66. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”- Robert Collier
67. “If you harness the power of innovation, you’ll surely convert sales complexity into a brutal competitive advantage.”– Tim Sanders
68. “Killer Salespeople Uncover True Problems Behind Desired Solutions.”– Aaron Ross
69. “Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.”- Zig Ziglar
70. “The sales compensation plan is Batman, while the sales contest is Robin.”– Mark Roberge
71. “Sales success comes from the right balance of quality human interaction as well as appropriate use of supplemental tools.”– Deb Calvert
72. “You can’t propose a mutually beneficial business relationship until you can’t understand their business.”– Craig Rosenberg
73. “BUYERS do business with you, not with your company and not with your technology.”- Joanne Black
74. Remember, people don’t believe it when WE say it, they believe it when THEY say it “- Shari Levitin
75. “It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s rather about handling the opportunities right.”– Mark Hunter
76. “Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.”– Zig Ziglar
77. “HUMANIZE the sales process or perish.”- Steli Efti
78. “If you don’t believe in what you’re selling, neither will your prospect.”-Frank Bettger
79. “Either run the day or the day runs you.” -Jim Rohn
80. “The story is the heart of the sale.”- Matthew Pollard
81. “The customer doesn’t care about features, rather they care about solving their problems.”– Trish Bertuzzi
82. “The real problem with closing is not adequately defining or diagnosing the prospect’s problems in the first place.”– Keith Eades
83. “There is no magic to closing. There are no magic phrases. But, closing the deal is completely dependent on the situation.”- Alice Heiman
84. “Successful people ask a lot more questions during sales calls than do their less successful colleagues.”– Neil Rackham
85. “In high-productivity sales organizations, salespeople do not cause customer acquisition growth, rather they fulfill it.” – Aaron Ross
86. “It’s no longer about interrupting, pitching, and closing. But it is about listening, diagnosing and prescribing.”- Mark Roberge
87. “Selling is essentially a transference of feelings.”– Zig Ziglar
88. “SELLING is really about having conversations with people while helping them improve their company or their life.”- Lori Richardson
89. “Sellers who listen to buyers carefully and then give them the missing ingredients – those are the ones who stand out.” – Deb Calvert
90. “The questions you ask are more important than the things you could ever say.”– Thomas Freese
91. “Companies should be selling ideas more than benefits. Sell Ideas. Not stuff.” – Aaron Ross
92. “You don’t close a sale; you should rather open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise.” – Patricia Fripp
93. “Treat objections as requests for further information.” – Brian Tracy
94. “Before LinkedIn and other social networks, in the sales world, ABC stood for Always Be Closing. But now it means Always Be Connecting.” – Jill Rowley
95. “The key is not to call the decision-maker. The key however is to have the decision maker call you.”- Jeffrey Gitomer
96. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
97. “High-level buyers want to talk to people who know more than they do. They hunger not for information but insight.”– Barbara Weaver Smith
98. “Every email is an opportunity to test a different benefit or angle.” – Heather R Morgan
99. “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.”- Warren Buffett
100. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
101. “There is no easy button in sales. Prospecting is hard, emotionally draining work, but it is the price you have to pay to earn a high income.” – Jeb Blount
How cool it will sound when you hear that your income has been transferred. This is the moment when you think that your hard work has paid off well. But many of you still face trouble regarding tax and leave deductions. This is where the free annual income calculator comes around the corner. Now anyone can perform his/her salary calculations with the help of this free annual income calculator. So stop worrying and use this free tool to perform your salary calculations. It will let you know how much the exact amount you are going to get at the end of every month.
Most of the time, we all need a nudge to keep moving ahead, and these sales motivational quotes do just that to sales teams. These wise words from famous personalities from around the world can work like magic when you feel demotivated.
Nobody knows how difficult it is to turn a prospect “No” into a “Yes”. Rejection and failure are indispensable parts of life. However, a little motivation can go a long way. Hence, here are101 Motivational Sales Quotes.
Most of the time, we all need a nudge to keep moving ahead, and these sales motivational quotes do just that to sales teams. These wise words from famous personalities from around the world can work like magic
Build your team’s confidence by pinning sales motivational quotes on their wall and also looking at them the moment you wake up. This habit will work in your favor in the long run.
Get better results for your sales effort with automated sales outreach